Project Description


Although property settlements are non-modifiable in the State of Florida, timesharing, child support, parental responsibility and even sometimes alimony can be. In order to qualify for a modification the moving party must demonstrate that since the date the last order was entered there has been a substantial change in circumstances (which in custody cases must be unforeseen, involuntary and permanent in nature).

In order to determine if a prior judgment may be modified, the attorney must sit down with the potential client to discuss the individual circumstances which are thought to have given rise to the substantial change. Please contact the office to schedule a time to meet with an attorney to discuss your individual circumstances.

If you have any other questions, please contact us

Contact Us